At Myers, we pride ourselves on providing the very best service to our customers, so we are always on the lookout for great people to join our team. Browse our job openings below to apply for a position, or, if there are no job openings currently listed, you can still feel free to download our employment application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Description - includes but not limited to:
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment available.
- Explain automotice repairs and issues, and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts, manuals, and experience.
- Test the functionalityof parts and systems.
- Perform basic autocare and maintenance tasks such as: oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotations.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Help keep service shop clean and organized.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Ability to learn through training opportunities and experiences.
- Must provide base set of tools and tool box.
- Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three to six months related experience and/or training
- Language Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present informations in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correnspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before small groups of customers or other employees.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Reasoning Skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written, or oral, instructions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
How to Apply:
- Apply online by downloading the Employment Application and emailing to Adam Myers.
- Apply in-house by stopping and filling out an application at our location.