STAHL Truck Mounted Mobile Cranes
STAHL telescopic boom truck-mounted mobile cranes offer a variety of features and two lifting capacities ideally suited for service truck applications.
As standard equipment, our 12-volt electric/hydraulic mobile cranes offer automatic overload protection to prevent lifting in excess of crane capacity.
All STAHL-manufactured mobile crane components are finish-painted prior to assembly, using a white acrylic urethane paint, to ensure better coverage and protection. All STAHL mobile cranes are tested by an independent lab in compliance with SAE J1063 crane structural standards. Maximum lifting capacities for STAHL mobile cranes are 3,200 lbs and 4,000 lbs.
- 15 to 16 Foot Total Reach
- Hydraulic extension boom provides 11 to 12 ft. of reach with the manual boom adding an 4-ft. of reach
- Smooth Operation
- Self-lubricating Nylatron™ bearing allows for smooth operation of inner and outer booms
- Operator-Friendly Controls
- Lightweight, multi-function remote control allows for single-handed operation of the crane
- Secure From Unauthorized Use
- Remote control unit can be quickly detached and locked away to prevent unauthorized use of the unit
Whatever your lifting requirements or work truck demands, STAHL has a truck-mounted mobile crane for you.
For more information or a quote, please contact Mike Judson, Brad Myers, or Ron Dattilio, 1-800-232-7649.